What’s Your March KC IQ?
1) March 2 is Dr. Seuss’ Birthday. Which of these children’s books was the author’s first to print?
2) March 26 is National Spinach Day. Which of these local towns is considered Spinach Capital of the World?
3) How many full moons will occur in March 2018?
4) March 14 is National Potato Chip Day. Which of these companies is in the Kansas City area?
5) March 1 is Peanut Butter Lovers Day. How many peanuts does it take to make a 12-oz. jar of peanut butter?
6) On March 3, 1860, William Rockhill Nelson, patron of this museum, was born (choose from the photos):
D: And to Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street
A: 2, one on March 2 and the second, called a Blue Moon, on March 31.
D: The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art