Weston Orchard & Vineyard Pumpkin Patch Family Fun Tips
Apples, pumpkins, and family fun await at Weston Orchard & Vineyard beautifully situated on the hills of Weston, Missouri, with scenic views, delicious fruit, and great memories!
This patch made its debut last year with a fabulous array of attractions, and their second year promises to be even better. With great hospitality, fun play places and autumn traditions - we highly recommend this patch.
Many of our readers tell us that they are looking for a REAL pumpkin patch, with pumpkins on the vine, and a REAL hayride... and an awesome bonus is a chance to enjoy apple picking too. Weston Orchard & Vineyard has all that and more. Enjoy your favorite attractions including a jumping pillow, corn maze, zip line, corn crib, hayride and play areas.
Owner/operator Erik Olson is developing a beautiful plot of land into an agritourism attraction in Weston. Atop one of the bluffs overlooking Weston, MO, the view of the apple orchard, vineyard, and pumpkin patch, is beautiful. With family-friendly fun and quality attractions, this is a new favorite for Kansas City families.
Weston Orchard & Vineyard 18545 Co Rd H Weston, Missouri, 402.209.4117. Open 9am-5pm Daily thru the season.
What you Pay for at Weston Orchard & Vineyard (all optional):
- Admission ($7 per person Friday through Sunday. If your family includes an active military member, your price will be $5 per person with military ID. Monday through Thursday, our rates will always be $5 per person. A family pass includes unlimited visits to the Orchard and are $60 per family and $50 for active military. Passes expire at the end of the year.) includes: Zip line and Obstacle course, Corn Maze, Jumping Pillow, Rat Racers, Hay Bale Mountain, Hay Ride to Pumpkin Patch, Photo Ops, and Corn Crib.
- Apples you pick.... we picked red delicious apples near the pumpkin patch and they were GIGANTIC and delicious! These were the prettiest, tastiest, BEST apples we have ever picked at a u-pick orchard (and our family visits most/all local orchards every year). They offer six varieties of apples at the orchard.
- Pumpkins you pick... they had all sizes. We saw pumpkins that were easily over 100lb on the vine.
- Goodies at their store... they sell preserves, pickled fruits and veggies, salsa, caramel apples, and fall decor.
So, what is a visitor to expect at Weston Orchard & Vineyard?
Upon arrival, you start first at the barn where you'll enjoy the country store. You may purchase cider, cider slushes, fresh baked pies, and caramel apples. This season, you'll soon be able to watch as fresh apple cider is pressed.
Some of our Favorite Features at Weston Orchard & Vineyard Pumpkin Patch:
The REAL Pumpkin Patch AND Apple Orchard! With GIANT pumpkins (up to 100 lbs), and smaller pumpkins (if you're like us, every child wants their own pumpkin), this was a beautiful patch with on-the-vine pumpkins to pick. Enjoy a hayride out to the patch and ride past the apple trees and grape vines. You may pick apples. We found beautiful, large, red delicious apples near the patch. There are many varieties of apples and the availability of varieties will change throughout the season.
The play areas! At Weston Orchard & Vineyard, we parked at the top of the hill near the shop tent. On one side, we found photo ops, an apple cannon, and jumping pillow... then you walk over that hill a bit and find the rat racers, corn crib, hay mountain, and pick up for hayrides. On the other side of the parking lot, we found the obstacle course and zipline and entrance to the corn maze.
The Jumping Pillow: The jumping pillow was FANTASTIC. My girls said it was one of the springiest jumping pillows ever.
The Corn Crib: The corn crib is large and fun. This classic pumpkin patch attraction is well done and a fave for kids. My girls will always play in corn cribs as long as possible and this was no exception.
The Rat Racers: The rat racers are unique! This was our first time to try them and the girls loved them... you race your friends to see who can run fastest inside their tube to the finish line.
The Hay Bale Mountain: Kids love to climb the tower of hay!
Fun Photo Ops: This is a pumpkin patch must and these are really cute and well done.
The Apple Cannon: Children launch apples at the target... this is the only attraction with an additional fee.
The Zipline and Obstacle Course: This fun play area offers fun obstacles. The kids enjoyed racing to see who could complete the course first.
Tips before You Visit Weston Orchard & Vineyard:
- Read the Weston Orchard & Vineyard listing for complete details, hours, pricing, and map!
- We spent 3 hours at the patch.
- Read our Pumpkin Patch tips for what to bring, what to wear, and more!
- Bring money for Pumpkins and Veggies you pick.
- Be sure to include a visit to the Orchard on your itinerary when you head to Weston for Applefest (Oct. 6-7)!
Our girls were excited to add Weston Orchard & Vineyard to our family's fall fun this year!
This locally owned and operated farm is beautiful and the attractions are very well done. And, you simply can't beat the price! We highly recommend this patch to KC Parent readers... tell them we sent you and tell your friends!