8 KC Art Walls
Kansas City is known for many things: our jazz, our barbecue and sports. But we locals know our city is beloved for its art. From vibrant arts districts, to world-class galleries, to an eclectic live music scene, our city is a mecca for arts and culture. One of the newest trends in urban art is the onset of locally inspired murals on city walls. Your visit to KC wouldn’t be complete without a photo in front of one of our “art walls.”
- #KC Loves mural: 1720 Main, KC, MO. This wall is located on the top level of a parking garage.
- Crafted in Kansas City mural: 2626 Guinotte Ave., KC, MO. In the East Bottoms outside the Urban Provisions General Store.
- Luv Midtown KC mural: 3945 Main St., KC, MO in the heart of midtown.
- Kansas City I’m So In Love mural: On the wall of Fortuity. NOTE, "Our location on the crossroads has moved to the country club plaza. We are now open every day to shop! Our wall is currently being relocated! Stay tuned!!!"
- Kansas City Royals mural: at the corner of Oak & 17th Street, KC, MO in the Crossroads.
- Power & Light District mural: 1100 Walnut St., KC, MO in the KCP&L District.
- Lewis & Clark Expedition mural: 115 W. 15th St., KC, MO in the River Market.
- Giant Bookshelf mural: Central Library Parking Garage 14 W. 10th St., KC, MO.