Family Fun at Big Cedar
Located in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, overlooking Table Rock Lake, Big Cedar Lodge is the perfect place to make lasting memories with your family. This remote haven of natural beauty is just a short drive away and offers countless adventures, delicious dining options and inviting accommodations.
During the day, you and your family can enjoy fun-filled activities like an electric cart tour through the Lost Canyon Cave and Nature Trail or a round of underwater-themed bowling at Fun Mountain, a 50,000-square-foot adventure center. Cool down with numerous water activities at two full-service marinas, multiple pools and even a beach. With three legendary golf courses, a shooting academy and countless fishing opportunities, Big Cedar Lodge is a dream destination for all types of sport-loving men and women. If you’re looking for a relaxing retreat, the 18,000-square-foot Cedar Creek Spa is sure to leave you feeling refreshed.
You won’t want to miss the many spectacular dining options, each offering stunning views of the Ozarks. In the evenings, settle into the rustic luxury of unique accommodations, ranging from a room in a hilltop lodge overlooking the property to your own private cabin complete with kitchenette, deck with grill and real wood-burning fireplace. Visit the website at BigCedar.com to learn more about this Ozarks gem.
- Recognized as a Top 15 Family Resort in the World by Travel and Leisure magazine.
- Located right on Table Rock Lake with two full-service marinas and countless lake activities.
- Fun Mountain is a new 50,000-square-foot activity center with underwater-themed bowling, NASCAR-inspired go-carts, an arcade, laser tag, dining and more.
- Enjoy Dogwood Canyon, a 10,000-acre nature park with numerous activities.
- Complimentary activities, as well as seasonal activities, that take advantage of the beautiful Ozarks outdoors.
- On your way to or from Big Cedar, stop by another member of the Bass Pro Shops family, Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium, recently voted “America’s Best Aquarium.” Visit WondersOfWildlife.org.