KC Dog Parks
Spend a day at the park with your favorite four-legged friend!
Dog Park Etiquette:
At most dog parks, the off-leash dog area is for dogs and their handlers only (not for other park play).
Bring dogs that are well trained to socialize appropriately with other dogs.
Handlers are responsible for their dogs at all times and assume all risks related to using a dog park.
City dog license rules will apply. This may include a rule that all dogs at the park must be spayed or neutered and healthy.
Young children (typically under 5) may not be allowed in the off-leash area, and older children should be accompanied by an adult.
Remember to "scoop the poop" and dispose of waste in trash cans.
Great Local Dog Parks:
- Heritage Park, 16050 Pflumm Rd., Olathe
- Leawoof Dog Park, 10601 Lee Blvd., Leawood
- Shawnee Mission Off-Leash Dog Park, 7900 Renner Rd., Shawnee
- Thomas S. Stoll Memorial Park, 12500 W. 119th St., Overland Park
- Blue Springs Dog Park, 1049 NE 20th St., Blue Springs
- Dogwood Park, 51 NW Victoria Dr., Lee's Summit
- Happy Tails Park, 1251 SE Ranson Rd., Lee's Summit
- Tails & Trails Dog Park, 7601 E. 139th St., Grandview
- Waggin Trail Dog Park, 432 NE 32nd Ave., North Kansas City
- Wayside Waifs Bark Park, 3901 Martha Truman Rd., Kansas City